Follow Me on Pinterest                 

Friday, May 15, 2015

Another crochet top to add to my Summer wardrobe....

I have been busy crocheting to add a couple of new tops for this summer.

This top was crocheted from side to side and took about ten (10) days to complete. I used Bernat Softee Baby Yarn in mint; I just love how soft the yarn feels and it is the perfect summer weight. The finished pattern fit exactly as expected; however, I did decide to make mine a little longer using the notes that were included in the pattern.

Lazy Daisy Top


The flowers around the neckline are added after you finish the top and can be left off if you are not into the frilly stuff!

The pattern is one of many in the Crochet! Spring 2015 which is available as a pdf download that can be purchased on Annie's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment