Follow Me on Pinterest                 

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Hot off my knitting needles...

I recently bought a pattern for a knitted top from Annie's. I don't particularly like to knit because it always seems to take longer than crochet, but I really liked this particular style.



After starting the project, I was happy to find out that the pattern worked up very quickly. It is basically a three row pattern repeat; one row to create the pattern and two rows of knitting each stitch. There are even directions if you decide you would like less drape in the front.

I have to say that the fit is every bit as nice as I was hoping; not too clingy, but conforming to my body. There is a 3 inch slit on each side at the bottom for added interest.

I used the yarn that the pattern recommended; Premier® Yarns Cotton Fair in color Turquoise.




I highly recommend the pattern and also the yarn. I am actually using the same brand of yarn to create a beautiful shawl as part of a Crochet Along.

If you are looking for a quick, sassy top to wear over your tank tops this summer, this pattern would make a great choice!




No comments:

Post a Comment