Follow Me on Pinterest                 

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Pumpkin Table Scapes

I have to show off my latest crochet piece I created from an Annie's pattern. It is just perfect for fall decorating and I plan to use it right through Thanksgiving.



The pattern was very easy to work up...it took about 2 nights to crochet and a hour or so the next day to attach the pumpkins. The completed centerpiece measures approximately 23" in diameter.

Also included is a pattern for a long table runner which is approximately 12"W x 29"L. The instructions call for #4 worsted weight yarn and I used Red Heart Super Saver in the colors recommended by the pattern designer. The pattern is available by clicking on the above picture.

And, of course, if you have a lovely centerpiece, you definitely have to have something to put in the middle so yesterday I baked some pumpkin spice cookies made from a recipe I found on Pinterest.



The recipe makes about 2 1/2 dozen soft, cake-like cookies that are absolutely delicious.

If you would like the recipe, click on the picture with the plate of cookies to be taken directly to the recipe from "The Recipe Critic".



No comments:

Post a Comment